Tomorrow morning, we leave before any human being should be out of bed. We’ll be heading off to Florida. Janell will be there for a while, but I’ll only be in Florida for 2 days before I go out of town to teach a class for a week. I’m looking forward to being with my students, but I do not at all feel very prepared for this class. I still have a lot of “on the fly” adjustments to my notes and other things. We’re also praying that we get our visas in time. I leave on Saturday, but we still do not have clearance to go. Maybe, I’ll have to wait until Tuesday to go. That would not be very good financially. Just another one of those waiting games. We’ll see how it works out. This time tomorrow, I should know if I’m going on Saturday or Tuesday. Hopefully, it will be Saturday.