The World Cup is coming to a close. I have followed the tournament like this:
- In the first round, the USA was my team. Unfortunately, they didn’t make it out of the first round.
- In the second round, I started off wanting Mexico to win, but they lost to Argentina.
- With Mexico gone, I was going with Argentina to win, but they lost to Germany.
- In the semifinals, I wanted Germany and Portugal to win, but they both lost.
- Now, in the final, I am cheering for Italy (since the USA tied against them), which is probably good news for France.
It’s a good thing I am not a betting man. I would be out a lot of money by now.