You know those little, “You are from the (insert decade) if you remember…” things? I just got one from someone about being a “90’s kid.” Boy I feel old because I remember getting those emails about the 80s. Now they are talking about growing up in the 90’s. I wonder if my great, great grandkids will have those lists. Just for fun, here are some of the “90’s kids” stuff:
- You can finish this [ice ice _ _ _ _ ]
- You just cant resist finishing this . . . “Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . .”
- You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
- When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
- Michael Jordan was a king.
- You know the Macarena by heart.
Funny thing is that there are people who don’t know what half of this stuff means. They would be high school students now.