spec_trop3_277x187.jpgWe were scheduled to return to Mexico on Wednesday. We were going to go to Orlando tomorrow and then leave early Wednesday morning, but that has changed. Due to the projected path of Hurricane Dean, we have decided it would be best to change our flight to Friday instead. This means less (hopefully) rain and wind in the sky. Unfortunately, it probably means more traffic on the ground (in Mexico). Anyway, we’re packed and ready to go, but now we’re waiting until Friday.