This joke from Mikeysfunnies made me laugh this morning. I hope you like it. It also reminded me of a way ranchers can be involved in our ministry. Keep reading for more details.
A farmer had been swindled many times by the local car dealer. One day, the car dealer informed the farmer that he was coming over to purchase a cow.
The farmer priced the unit as follows:
– Basic Cow $999.95
– Shipping and Handling $35.75
– Extra Stomach $79.25
– Two-tone Exterior $142.10
– Produce Storage Compartment $128.50
– Heavy Duty Straw Chopper $189.60
– 4-Spigot/High Output Drain System $149.20
– Automatic Fly Swatter $88.50
– Genuine Cowhide Upholstery $170.80
– Deluxe Dual Horns $59.25
– Automatic Fertilizer Attachment $339.40
– 4 X 4 Traction Drive Assembly $884.16
– Pre-Delivery Wash and Comb $69.80
Farmer Suggested List Price $3336.26
Additional Dealer Adjustment $300.00
Total list price (including options) $3636.26
Tax and Ear Tags $418.00
TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE $4054.26
STEER, Inc., is an organization that partners with ranchers and farmers to help them invest in the Great Commission through their everyday activities. It’s a great way to partner with us and help support our family and ministry.
If you or someone you know are involved in ranching or farming, they could help train youth workers in Latin America by taking a cow for us. It’s a risk-free investment for the rancher. If you’d like to know more, please contact us.