Today is Blog Day, a day when bloggers are encouraged to recommend five other blogs.
The rules are simple: Find 5 new blogs you find interesting, notify the bloggers that you are recommending them, write a description and link to the new blogs, post the blog day post, and tag it and link to the Blog Day website.
I decided to link to five other blogs written by missionaries.
- Finding Direction – Our friends the Cottrills recently finished language school and are now living in Ixtapaluca, Mexico. They blog about their daily life as missionaries in Mexico.
- Between Diapers and Dishes – Michelle and her family are ministering to the deaf in Ensenada, Mexico. She writes about life as a mom living and ministering in Mexico.
- Pura Vida – Greg and Jan Millsaps live in El Carmen, Mexico. I recently discovered their blog and enjoy their writing style.
- Mexico Adventures – Jon and Nicolle are interns with Youth Ministry International, working with Huberto Perez, our friend and first graduate in youth ministry from the Mexican Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Mexico Mitchells – The Mitchells have five daughters and are living and ministering in Mexico City. There blog is very informative.
Here are two bonus blogs for Blog Day:
- Blue Passport – A blog by Richard Lewis, ministering in India. Dr. Lewis was a professor of ours at cross-cultural training school (CIT).
- Reaching and Teaching – the blog of Dr. Sills, a missions professor at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Dr. Sills is helping our seminary in Mexico begin a missions program, and he helped with the training in Cuba.
Technorati Tag: BlogDay2008
Interesting blogs, Dennis. Will check them out.
How is the family doing?
Thanks for the recommendation and God bless you guys as you minister to these wonderful people as well!
I haven’t said “thank you” for the link yet. Thanks! 🙂
Some other good recommendations too… including fellow Canadians the Mitchells. 😉