You might be a twitter-holic if:
- You hit the refresh button to see if it REALLY is updating every two minutes.
- You watch Twittervision and get depressed when it says no new twitters.
- You get angry when the twitter page won’t load as quickly as you want it to.
- When twitter goes down, you go back to your blog, but it’s just not the same.
- You start talking in short bursts of 140 characters or less.
- You have more friends on twitter than you’ve ever had in real life.
- You start tweeting about your dog or cat.
- You get an unusually large cell phone bill due to your constant tweeting.
- You’re reading this post because you read about it on twitter.