Wow. I got a lot done today. Here are some highlights:
- Had a great meeting with a guy named Victor who will be teaching a course on counseling youth in his church. I had a great opportunity to share lots of great resources with him.
- Got a lot of work done on the Master’s class on youth ministry I will be teaching in March. (Put together partial syllabus, looked for some reading materials, etc)
- Invited two profs for modular classes.
- Planned most of my summer calendar.
- Made quiz for tomorrow’s youth ministry class.
- Asked Huberto to work on themes for youth emphasis week.
- Got information about the “GeneraciÃ³n Lideres” conference.
I feel like I got a lot accomplished. It’s good to not be sick anymore. I’m not even finished yet.