My Top 10 Favorite Films
I got tagged by Adam McLane, and I really have no excuse not to post my top 10 films.
So, even though I’m teaching in Cuba (I’ll be there when this posts), I give you my list of favorite films.
- Napoleon Dynamite: Brilliantly silly
- Dumb and Dumber: I still quote lines from this movie. It brings me back to “the good old days.”
- Antitrust: Geeky Suspense
- The Game: You never know what’s going to happen next
- Shooter: Twists and turns and highly skilled marksman.
- Back to the Future Trilogy: It’s really one movie in three.
- Hoosiers: I heart basketball.
- Rudy: The little guy everyone roots for.
- Mr. Holland’s Opus: I want to have that kind of impact.
- Hitch: Just plain funny.
- List your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
- If you’re tagged, you’ve got to post and tag 3-5 other people.
- Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
- Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan