I’ve been thinking a lot about many things lately, and I’ve had a heavy heart for a few situations that are happening right now. Will join me in praying for these things?
- A family member of a friend has been kidnapped.
- One of our students left the seminary because of personal issues.
- One of our students is in the hospital (she had emergency surgery)
- One of our ex-students has a problem with his eyesight that is affecting him greatly.
- One of our ex-students is looking for a house to rent for his family and is not finding one.
- The dean at our seminary just had twin boys, and one of them is still in the hospital (he’s too little to leave).
We are living a battle. There are so many things that are happening to discourage and destroy. Please pray with us, remembering that the prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.